Here you find all questions that come up frequently. If you don't find an answer, feel free to ask your question in General Talk: viewforum.php?f=2
Can I stay at the castle for more than two nights?
Yes. Please note this in your registration. Wolfgang will tell you the details. Normaly it is no problem to arrive at least one day earlier - many people do this actually. And it is normally also possible to extend your stay into a little holliday at the castle.
Should I pre-register for scenario games, tournaments or special events?
Yes, if you are playing Lord of the Rings LCG.
No, if you are playing Middle-earth: The Wizards CCG.
What rules will the event be played with?
- Lord of the Rings LCG: The most current official English Language FAQs and Errata are used at the event. As the moment of this writing this would be Version 1.9 (Link: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.c ... faq_19.pdf). This was last updated 25.02.18 and might have changed since then.
- Middle-earth: The Wizards CCG: There are three special rules for MECCG that apply at the event:
1. The nine German promo cards are legal.
2. The Balrog Limited rule is used. (For details go here: http://www.meccg.net/netherlands/meccg/ ... usttwomind)
3. The Lure of MECCG promo card is legal for all tournaments (except for Dream Card events).
Otherwise regular tournament rules from the Council of Elrond apply. (You can find them here: http://councilofelrond.org/rules/)
Can I use proxy cards at the event?
Yes. As long as they are nice to look at.
Is there Wifi at the castle?
Yes, there is. But it is known to only work in some rooms.
Talk about the convention that doesn't fit anywhere else.
1 post • Page 1 of 1