Hallo! I am... (User Introduction Thread)

Talk about the convention that doesn't fit anywhere else.
doomguard

Hallo! I am... (User Introduction Thread)

Post by doomguard » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:59 pm

doomguard(kalle), 40+ from germany. i have participated the lure 2017 and enjoyed it.
ecspecially playing with people from spain and netherland was fun.
i mainly play the lcg.

greetings from hamburg.
Last edited by doomguard on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nerdmeetsyou
Site Admin

Re: Hallo! I am... (User Introduction Thread)

Post by Nerdmeetsyou » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:10 pm

Dominik (31), Berlin
And I run the "Lord of the Rings LCG" portion of the "Lure of Middle-earth". I am the creator and Super Admin of this forum.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems with our website or the forum, please contact me!
I live in Berlin. Just write me a PM, if you want to play a game or two – or should I rather say two or three. :D
I am also writing the nerd blog: http://nerdmeetsyou.de

Taurelin

Re: hallo, i am... (user introduction thread)

Post by Taurelin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Taurelin, 43 years old, from central Germany.

I've been a regular LURE-participant since 2011, and I'm both into the LCG and the old MECCG. The LURE is the perfect opportunity to celebrate both fantastic games in the company of awesome people. Even my two daughters love the place - and the LCG, of course.

As far as the LCG is concerned, I'm especially fond of the "Free Races of ME" event, and I also took part in the creation of the rules for the drinking game. 8-)

Looking forward to meeting you at the castle.
"My sky is darker than thine!"
- SENTENCED (1993)

Loth

Post by Loth » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Hallo,
Real Name Daniel; 40 Years young or old (switches every day) ;-) Playing LCG since.... dont know. 3 - 4 years. Cardpool is core box to morgul vale + both Hobbit Boxes. It's my first Event and i'm very excited .... What else? ah. Coming from Dortmund. THX at Taurelin for creation of the drinking game! Very funny games at our last evening :D :D :D

Greets Loth aka Daniel

Rouxxor

Post by Rouxxor » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:26 am

Hello,
Camille, 27, I'm living near to Paris.
This is my first lure and I will play as much of LOTR LCG as possible. I'm playing this game since it release in french and I was quickly involved in the organized play and was since the most prolific member of the main place to discuss of LOTR in french. I love to build Uberpowerful deck and to challenge myself with complicated adventure to face with them so I play almost exclusively in nightmare. Over the year I also was implied in the creation of several combos that allow win in turn one and may be one the things that caused some erratas (will of the west, love of tales and we are not idle).
Did I forget so stay humble? Probably. I want to know everything and be able to do anything in LOTR but my main purpose stay to make other comfortable about our talk and play. Please say to me if I do something that annoy you :). Feel also free to correct my english (I don't speak German at all), I'm not good at language :/.
See you all soon :).